Part-Time Maintenance Technician
The Part-Time Maintenance Tech will perform semi-skilled work in the maintenance, care, and improvement of the building, grounds, and mini golf area at GT North. In this part-time position (5-10 hours per week), you will perform general maintenance repairs both independently and cooperatively, working with staff and volunteers to help maintain a welcoming facility. If you are task-oriented, have an eye for detail, and enjoy working with your hands, we look forward to meeting with you.
- Perform general and preventative maintenance to GT Church facilities. This may include: delivering supplies, painting, performing lawn care and landscaping, installing ballasts and bulbs, making carpentry, plumbing or electrical repairs and/or other maintenance, providing custodial services, etc.
- Knowledge of building trades (plumbing, carpentry, and electrical) is required. HVAC knowledge is a plus
- Self-motivated with strong time-management skills
- Excellent trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Positive, fun, energetic demeanor
- Experience in recruiting and developing volunteers and teams is a plus
- Ability to operate a forklift, single man lift, plow, snow removal tools, tractor, mower and other power tools
- Perform maintenance and repair of tools and equipment
- Must possess motor coordination skills such as: ability to stand, bend, stoop, grasp, climb a ladder and walk for an extended period of time
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Valid PA driver’s license
- Availability for evening, weekend, or holiday hours based on ministry demand or weather conditions. Winter weather may occasion the need for additional hours due to snow removal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook